SPECIFIC HEALTH GUIDELINES
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
- No more than three people are allowed in each vehicle.
- Viewers are not to exit their vehicles, except when purchasing or using the facilities.
- Average distance between two vehicles is to be 2.5 meters.
Food, Drink, and Facilities
- Snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available for purchase at specific booths at the entrance.
- While standing in line for the snacks booth or the restrooms, please make sure to wear your mask at all times and to abide to social distancing regulations by standing on the existing marks.
- The cleanliness and hygiene of the restrooms, the snacks booths and the items inside is checked every day by the safety team.
- All snacks are wrapped in paper, and whenever, possible in closed boxes.
- Snacks are to be picked up by viewers from the booth on foot, they cannot be delivered to vehicles.
- Vehicles that run on diesel, vehicles with shaded windows, and ones with enhanced sound systems are not allowed into the drive-in theater.
- No entry for children below the age of 15.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please remain inside your vehicle at all times during the film. No standing outside of vehicles or sitting on top of them.
- Sound will be broadcast through the car radio; you may bring a portable radio to avoid draining the car battery. Please note that the sound should not be loud enough to travel to other vehicles.
- Please refrain from turning on your engine, headlights during the screening as it may disturb other viewers.
- Please do not push the car brakes while parked, use handbrake at all times, to avoid disturbing the viewers in the back with brake lights.
- Please try not to use the AC, to reduce the engine sound and to avoid draining your battery.
- Speed limit is 10 Km/hour at the entrance, exit, and inside the parking lot.
- Please refrain from honking while inside the parking lot.
- Smoking is allowed inside the car only.
- Laser pointers are not permitted inside the theater at any time.
- Waving in front of the projection path is prohibited, so is any action that might be disruptive to the other viewers.
- Videotaping and photographing of films on screen (using a camera or a cell phone) is absolutely prohibited.
- Crossover between drive-in theaters (parking lots) is not allowed.
- For vehicles emitting excessive fumes, we reserve the right to ask you to turn the engine off.
- If your battery gets flat, please inform any member of the AIFF staff, and they will help you jump start it.
- Please note that we cannot allow you into the theater with a vehicle that does not match your ticket. If you bought a ticket for a Sedan car you are not allowed in with an SUV, and vice versa.
- Please make sure to follow the instructions of the ushers and the AIFF staff while parking, as to not disrupt the view of any other members of the audience.
- For hatchback cars parked in reverse to watch from the car trunk, please secure the trunk as not to exceed the height of the car roof, and please bring a portable radio to listen using headsets.
- When the film is over, please remain in your spot and wait for the ushers’ instructions, as exiting the parking lot will be by line number.
The organizers have the right to relocate any car at any time.
If you violate any of these rules, you may be asked to leave the theater at the management’s discretion.
By buying a ticket, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organisers are not responsible for vehicle accidents.
- The organisers are not responsible for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- The organisers are not responsible for lost or stolen items, including money and personal property.
- The organisers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.